IBM’s Lenovo division delivers on the web help and installation files for Lenovo USB webcams. In case you do not possess the installation CD that came along with your Lenovo webcam, you’ll be able to download each the device driver and device application package in the Lenovo assistance web-site. After you download and set up each of those packages, you will be in your approach to utilizing your webcam’s complete selection of functions.
Open your computer’s internet browser.
2. Sort following URL into your browser’s address bar:
Collaborative, Lightweight Agile Project Management Tool. Totally free Trial
3. Press enter as well as your browser will open the Lenovo USB webcam download web page.
4. Click the “lenovousbwebcam.exe” hyperlink to save the driver installation file for your personal computer.
5. Double-click the downloaded EXE file, and stick to the on-screen prompts to set up your Lenovo webcam.
6. Click the “mediaonegallery.exe” hyperlink to save the Lenovo Media 1 Gallery application installation file for your computer system.
7. Double-click the EXE file, and comply with the on-screen prompts to set up the Media One particular Gallery application for use along with your Lenovo USB webcam.
8. Restart your computer system to save alterations. Any time you reboot your laptop you’ll be able to click the Media 1 Gallery shortcut to make use of your webcam.